Head Gardener

Coon1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnTnEy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigley View Post
Why are you people giving it large over a game that's now dead in the water. There are more people in the pub I was just in on a Thursday night than who play this game now.

Why do you care if someone puts you as worst player? It's their opinion and they probably did it to troll you and they won as you got the bait. Gg.

Don't worry it won't appear on your CV if you ever apply for a job.

None of you would have won if TBA were active tbh. Easy win for us with the score queen ing and bad attacking / defending I seen. Best Ally - TBA for letting you guys win a round for once.

Who is this coon1 guy and why do you all care if he trolls you. Zomg 8t was never this easy to troll people like this in the past. He is a nobody, please stop letting him troll you It breaks my heart.

Kk back to drink and league of legends.

Ty ty. You can buy my audio books online
I give absolutely zero f*cks about anything that antney writes in here, i think you've misread the situation Twig.
Sure you do coon.twigs hasn't misread anything. He actually hit the nail on the head.But your uber ego won't let you see that lol
Refer previous. Just re-read my statement anytime you post about me and know that i give zero f*cks about what you have to say.
Coon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 10:17 AM   #77
AnTnEy
Harvester

AnTnEy is more than a nobody... but not by much

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnTnEy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Why are you people giving it large over a game that's now dead in the water. There are more people in the pub I was just in on a Thursday night than who play this game now.

Why do you care if someone puts you as worst player? It's their opinion and they probably did it to troll you and they won as you got the bait. Gg.

None of you would have won if TBA were active tbh. Easy win for us with the score queen ing and bad attacking / defending I seen. Best Ally - TBA for letting you guys win a round for once.

Who is this coon1 guy and why do you all care if he trolls you. Zomg 8t was never this easy to troll people like this in the past. He is a nobody, please stop letting him troll you It breaks my heart.

Kk back to drink and league of legends.

Ty ty. You can buy my audio books online
I give absolutely zero f*cks about anything that antney writes in here, i think you've misread the situation Twig.
Sure you do coon.twigs hasn't misread anything. He actually hit the nail on the head.But your uber ego won't let you see that lol
Refer previous. Just re-read my statement anytime you post about me and know that i give zero f*cks about what you have to say.
Sure, that's why you have not replied to every post I've made.
AnTnEy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 11:07 PM   #78
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer

tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines

Quote:

They're just tunnelvisioners, Twigley.

ANK 4 LYF
Old 12-09-2015, 07:27 AM   #79
Dimitar
Landscape Designer

Dimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviews

I miss zaheen
Old 19-09-2015, 10:38 AM   #80
NightNinja
Harvester

NightNinja is more than a nobody... but not by much

Alliance of the round: BoS cause they won. Im not picking sides personally i think there was alot of multis going through out the round, but either way its neither here nor there, rounds over its a new one lets move on. I dealt with them in TLA and when I was solo for a week or two. Well played hats off to you.

Best Offensive Alliance: XXX as much as I hate to admit that. I dont care for a couple of the guys in that alliance but you guys got us good in TLA, and when I was in STBU. Good stuff, and well played. Still dont like a couple of you but I can be unbiased.

Best Defensive Alliance: N/A because the only one active enough was XXX and they hardly got waved at all in the round because BOS was too big as whole. TBA, when they were on were good but like its been stated no ***** were given and there was maybe 6-8 really active players not enough to give an award. So with they way things went last round Im gonna say nobody.

Honourable Mention Alliance
: STBU because we had potential we had a core of active ppl but at certain times of the day it was me and one other guy typically online or just me. I cant defend against waves of **** by my lonely. Had we been contactable, and had maybe 4-5 more active members I think we could have challenged for 2nd place when me, and Mr. J. joined up and Mackiesh(sp) sorry bro hope I didnt spell your name wrong. But it was laid back there which is cool sometimes but overall people pretty much didnt give a **** in ours either. TimA had 60m yobs at one point in time just saying....had we been serious as a group it would have been different I think.

Worst Alliance: TLA by far. See below for part of it but when you have 5-10 people combined that are logged in for less ticks than the top 1-2 players in the alliance thats pretty crappy. I dont know if it was cheating, multis or whatever and honestly I just dont give a **** anymore. Inactivity, 3 guys going Petrol Bombers and thinking it was gonna be awesome for them. Petrols are fairly useless after the first week and a half. No co-ordination other than Seymouri and Chris joining in from time to time and Comfordor when he had his short run before we all got off the sinking ship.

Best Leader: Woolley (sorry if I spelled it wrong) You did step up and get XXX a solid 2nd place finish so hats off to you. I dont believe we had too many negative words back and forth like some of your fellow alliance members but good **** sir.

Worst Leader:JarHead I dont know his real name, or account name just know he was the "leader" of TLA an inactive noob who should have NEVER been leader to begin with. I was the "2nd in Command" and had to deal with alot of the stuff he should have, all the members were coming to me with their issues talking to me about everything and sadly I had to leave because I couldnt take the apathetic, and lazy form of "leadership" there.

Player of the Round - Allied: Christopher and here is why, he had more defensive mobs sent that anyone first off, secondly he was ranked 2 in fame in the round. He may not of been the most active of all of the people I played with but he did a damn good job. He truly was a TEAM player which is why I pick him.

Player of the Round - Solo
: Comfordor he was doing really well with robos, even deleted came back and still had a good finish. Good job bro.

Best Offensive Player (The Bandit "Crouching Tiger" Award ) to be honest I dont know. I dont remember the bounty hunting, damage done, troops killed winners so I really cant make a fair call on that.

Best Defensive Player (The Bandit "Iron Fist" Award ) Christopher same reasons as above.

Honourable Mention Player: Myself not to be arrogant but #1 Troops distracted, 10 in troops bribed, 11 in hostile mobs launched, 20 in defensive mobs sent, rank 1 in dishonor/fame rating and straight dishonor aka the Bush Tyrant for the round, top 30 in effectiveness, rank 5 in fame, and 2 in most wanted which is bull crap cause Bypass the System stayed in sleep mode for like 2 weeks at the end of the round so he would get hit :/ smart but dick move. Moving on...

Worst Player: JarHead....dude is garbage. Nuff said.

Best Moment of the Round: When it ended.

Worst Moment of the Round: when it was over after like a week...
Long break...rounds 30-32. i.e. now.

I don't expect everyone to like me. Don't want everyone to like me. Acutually I prefer it if you don't that way i can burried upside down when i die and the whole world can kiss my...well you know the rest.
NightNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 01:10 PM   #81
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer

'Tiger' has travelled far down Repute Road

Best Leader: Woolley (sorry if I spelled it wrong) You did step up and get XXX a solid 2nd place finish so hats off to you. I dont believe we had too many negative words back and forth like some of your fellow alliance members but good **** sir.

^ Who the hell is Woolley?
'Tiger' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 06:21 PM   #82
NightNinja
Harvester

guy who stepped up for Xxx and why you trolling everything i post?

I don't expect everyone to like me. Don't want everyone to like me. Acutually I prefer it if you don't that way i can burried upside down when i die and the whole world can kiss my...well you know the rest.
Old 19-09-2015, 09:10 PM   #83
Abreu
Pruner

Abreu is more than a nobody... but not by much

Quote:
Best Defensive Alliance: N/A because the only one active enough was XXX and they hardly got waved at all in the round because BOS was too big as whole. TBA, when they were on were good but like its been stated no ***** were given and there was maybe 6-8 really active players not enough to give an award. So with they way things went last round Im gonna say nobody.
Lol if you think we didn't get continuous incoming from BOS.

Quote:
I'm with Tiger here, you obviously have the wrong information if you think Woolley was the leader of XXX, or even in XXX.
Abreu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2015, 05:17 AM   #84
jessicatan
Planter

jessicatan is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol why are you guys still arguing bout this. If Band of **** cheated, what are you gonna do bout it? Can't do ****. So what for waste time arguing that bos cheated, while you can sleeeeeep.

@nightninja. Still **** ya for having just a bit more distracted than me

@warrior he was probably drunk, he sent me a mail saying he would motorboat my tits. Alcoholic lol
jessicatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2015, 05:55 AM   #85
Franny
Head Gardener

Franny has travelled far down Repute RoadFranny has travelled far down Repute Road

What happened to the forum users that made at least semi coherent posts? Now all that gets posted is garbage that burns my eyes.

Best alliance: TBA/STBU, stuck to the correct modern aims of the game, not caring.

Worst alliance: XXX/BoS contactable and making effort to come online at ungodly hours to send attacks/defence. Seriously, who does that anymore? Get a life.

Subject: Need Help
Whats the best way to kill Darksider?
- A Gun?
- A Knife?
- Parcel Bomb?

Subject: re: Need Help
You cannot kill that which has no life..
Franny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2015, 09:03 PM   #86
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightNinja View Post
guy who stepped up for Xxx and why you trolling everything i post?
Haha its not trolling. Does Woolley even play anymore?

Leeroy stepped up for us. But I'm sure you meant him when you said Woolley.
Old 25-09-2015, 06:26 AM   #87
NightNinja
Harvester

actually yeah I did Tiger. My bad man. Just feel like I get ganged up on everytime I poked my head on the forums over the years which is why I get banned, or just dont bother coming here at all typically. So Leeroy good job. I guess i just saw two vowels and Ive never got to really play with him as an ally so I dont know. Either allied with my old buddies who live around me in Ohio or on occasion join an alliance. I think I was in Discworld maybe once. Scallywags Twice I think, and Dutch Angels a couple rounds too when Pearly I think that was her name was the leader. Sadly my original account got deleted because the email attached to it got hacked along with my message board, and the geocities pages that had back then for a website that I run. Needless Geocities is dead and gone anyway but I wasnt happy about that. I finished in the top 50 back in round 7 or 8 think it was eight as Night Ninja_of_The_Inferno_Fires. I took a long break for a good couple years came back, left, came back. So I dont mean to be a dick I just got really bad anger issues and it gets worse when I feel like Im backed into a corner.

Old 26-09-2015, 02:15 PM   #88
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer

I wouldnt take to heart. It's the Internet, it's what happens.

Just take it with a pinch of salt.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:36 AM   #89
NightNinja
Harvester

I suppose you are right sir. but Bi-polar isnt fun lol.

Old 02-10-2015, 02:42 PM   #90
Dimitar
Landscape Designer

Dimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviews

one of the poles is

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Bushtarion Discussions