Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Bushtarion Discussions

Old 04-08-2013, 05:36 PM   #1
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer

tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines
Default Round 49 Awards DISCUSSIONS GO HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
* Worst Moment of the round - Realising no matter what route set up you & naps have it's impossible to compete when sleepmoding every night. Never again.
It really isn't.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #2
Stargazer
Tree Surgeon

Stargazer has started the journey down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobapopalos View Post
Quote:
* Worst Moment of the round - Realising no matter what route set up you & naps have it's impossible to compete when sleepmoding every night. Never again.
It really isn't.
Care to expand on your statement?
R53 Pysduck,R52 Solo,R51 Ascendancy,R50 ADHSQUIRREL,R49 Solo,R48 MADAFAKA,R47 WLZB,R45 Solo,R44 Solo,R43 Ask No Quarter,R42 Solo,R41 Bribemania II,R9 Stargazers,R8 HeartOfAngels,R7 VirusTwo,R6 Virus,R5 Solo

Virus born,virus bred.
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:58 PM   #3
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It really isn't.
Care to expand on your statement?
PV = nRT
Old 04-08-2013, 05:59 PM   #4
Dimitar
Landscape Designer

Dimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviews

Many have proven in the past that you can, in fact, be competitive as a solo
Old 04-08-2013, 06:07 PM   #5
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer

tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitar View Post
Indeed. I shouldn't need to expand on it. Just go look through past rankings.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:11 PM   #6
Ogluk
Official Helper
Tree Surgeon

Ogluk has travelled far down Repute Road
Send a message via MSN to Ogluk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tiger' View Post
* Alliance of the round - This goes to Adram and Boat. Adram for holding out and continuously attacking. And when things got tough, the core didnt leave. And to Boat for coming out on top. It was a very good war from both sides, but unfortunately Boat won.

* Best Offensive Alliance - Adram. We/Them sent mass attacks one after the other, and went on for 24hrs + on occassions. The boat did send mass attacks, but it was one for every few hours. Completely different tactic.

* Best Defensive Alliance - Adram/Boat for defending the masses continuously and holding out for so long. This also goes to DW for being the very good defensive alliance it always is.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Discworld/Funderdome. Both done well this round, and didn't complain when you was both attacked quite a lot.

* Worst Alliance - Ka'Tet. Where was the enthusiasm?

* Best Leader - Ed/Cyrus. Ed for being the pr0 player he is. But also Cyrus. If it wasnt for him Adram would have failed LONG before they did. He kept the alliance in order for when I was inactive quite a bit due to me finishing college. He should have had leadership before.

* Worst Leader - Me. I was inactive due to college, and just failed. I cant express enough how sorry I am to the players who wanted to do well and I failed them. I think its clear I don't fit to be the leader role, and just stick to being a normal member.

* Player of the Round - Allied - So many deserve this:

Cyrus: You kept the alliance together overall, and planning the defence and most of the attacks. First time Ive played alongside you and I loved it. You are a great player and I hope I play alongside you again soon.
Godsend/Garrett/Amanala: You guys were solid nightcover. Not only on occassions, but all the time. Thank you!
Ogluk: With your early guru/blockers, we would have lost a lot more land if you didnt have the blockers you had.
FeR: You played exceptionally well, and helped out with a number of different things, and stepped up to different roles when needed.

To the others who wern't mentioned, you all played exceptionally well, thank you!

* Player of the Round - Solo - I'm not aware of any amazing solo players this round.

* Best Offensive Player - Ed/Deliotte - You guys continuously rushed us, and it got annoying Cyrus/Fer for your willingness to attack all the time. This goes to Janpe too for the same reasons.

* Best Defensive Player - There are too many who deserve this award. Everyone played exceptional in defence work.

* Honourable Mention Player - Cyrus. You had a great round and what you did for me was something I didnt expect. Congrats.

* Worst Player - Oonie/Brandon/Chef. These planned on leaving us and join the boat in mass attacks. Although we think oonie/Brandon was the main culprits, the three names was mentioned. And brandon aswell for being ****ing useless all round. Ryan for his insultive in-game messages. KB/LSm for being multi's. MrFlos for having a multi and being utterly useless too and threatening me when I kicked him.

* Best Moment of Round - Having a decent amount of troops once, and killing people?

* Worst Moment of Round - Finding out Bram had died. This was VERY sad and was totally unexpected. Failing as a leader and having to quit for a bit.

LS and Garrett deserve more of a mention for Guruing than me, and it was Jay not Ryan mouthing off at folks, if anything Ryan deserves an award, been pretty solid all round for a first time playing allied properly.
R47 Slash and Burn
R45 Ackbar'sFlightSchool
R44 Attitude/Discworld
R42 Drunk In Public
R41 A Nag Ram
R40 Mo Dakka
R39 Al'Tuin Leader
R38 RiF
R37 dRAGE QUIT LEADER
R36 Comatose -> Comeuppance
R34 Funkytown
R33 NOMW -> Authentic
R32 KHaoS LEADER
R31 RRR/EF [deleted] Ailihphilia
R30 TDL LEADER
R29 BYOB LEADER
R28 YouSuck CO
R27 Pure-Solo Thief
Ogluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:34 PM   #7
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews

This round sucked. The round gets the award for sucking. Wasn't supposed to be ftw, but that went out the window quickly. Why? I don't know because 4 or 5 of our starting line up didn't even log in for days and was replaced.

So stargazer's award for worst line up I don't agree with because he didn't know the original route set up. That setup went out the window when the brains behind the beast decided anyone who applied would be good no matter the route. That's the decision(s) that sucked. Not the original set up.

Then it was the whiners who wanted to be CG. You guys suck.

worst moments:
Started as a pom. First to guru. First to finish the route. Was having fun not killing. Told to restart. I don't like the harrier route. Never have

finally decided to help plan when i didn't want to be involved. 19 people said they wanted to attack and only 13 showed up. tore that plan all to hell. the other plans never enacted because people only wanted to be pranked online for the launch time. never wanted to pay attention more than a tick and half of the people killed themselves because they never came back on to recall.

adram did well for being a tragic comedy of errors. that says more about the boat, tho. their stiffest competition was an alliance who could never put it's head on straight and it took them more than half the round to topple us.

so kudos to the boat, i guess. had we not helped you by tearing ourselves apart so much - i doubt you'd have amounted to much. madness. especially with all that talent you have.

There were about 10 decent people in Adram and I named them in an earlier post in discussions or battle reports. so if you want to see if you were named, go there and look for it.

*edit: found the link summation of k/r and people who stood out positively

Glad this round is over.

Last edited by Garrett2; 04-08-2013 at 06:50 PM.
Garrett2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:38 PM   #8
edd
Tree Surgeon

edd has travelled far down Repute Roadedd has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:

* Best Leader - Ed/Cyrus.

* Best Offensive Player - Ed/Deliotte
I wasn't leader and I don't think you know which ID is mine (I am not the SA player)

Waves in defence,
Waves in attack,
We're fighting on The Boat!
edd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:42 PM   #9
Dimitar
Landscape Designer

Dimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by edd View Post
Quote:

I wasn't leader and I don't think you know which ID is mine (I am not the SA player)
You're public. How can people not know your id when you're public.
Do you really fail this much, Tiger?
Old 04-08-2013, 07:14 PM   #10
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer

'Tiger' has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I haven't searched through all of Boats id's to find ed. I got told the SA was ed, so I took it as he was.
'Tiger' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #11
Dimitar
Landscape Designer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I haven't searched through all of Boats id's to find ed. I got told the SA was ed, so I took it as he was.
A simple "yes" would've sufficed
Old 04-08-2013, 07:25 PM   #12
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer

lol. Poor Tigger.

You have basically become the laughing stock of the entire playerbase
Old 04-08-2013, 07:43 PM   #13
[Ninja-7]
Head Gardener

[Ninja-7] is more than a nobody... but not by much

Ah Stargazer your mistake was always hitting sleep around the same time, and trolling us with messages, all the while accruing Big bounties. We had the motivation, it was just a case of figuring out your send-out tactic and realising it meant leaving lethals home - you guys did some nice attacks together though. We had a proper mini-war for a while

As for awards, been nowhere near the top, but thanks to everyone who's put time into TUE, we've had some great battles, highs and lows, then just lost too many troops on too many defences (won and lost) to be able to defend big incomings. Kudos to everyone this round, the civility and good sportsmanship have been impressive, and it was good watching the top two go at it! Gj all
[Ninja-7] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:32 PM   #14
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer

'Tiger' has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
lol. Poor Tigger.

You have basically become the laughing stock of the entire playerbase
And for that I blame my age!
'Tiger' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #15
Stargazer
Tree Surgeon

Stargazer has started the journey down Repute Road

Quote:
Quote:
Indeed. I shouldn't need to expand on it. Just go look through past rankings.
Yeh looked in past rankings,99.9% allied.Thanks for your input.
R53 Pysduck,R52 Solo,R51 Ascendancy,R50 ADHSQUIRREL,R49 Solo,R48 MADAFAKA,R47 WLZB,R45 Solo,R44 Solo,R43 Ask No Quarter,R42 Solo,R41 Bribemania II,R9 Stargazers,R8 HeartOfAngels,R7 VirusTwo,R6 Virus,R5 Solo

Virus born,virus bred.
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Bushtarion Discussions